PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
The Chase Rental Team uses many platforms and advertising techniques to generate quality leads for each of our rental listings. From advertising to relationships, we know the importance of marketing!
Our team has spent several years building relationships with insurance companies, government agencies, relocation companies, local Human Resource departments, attorneys, and lenders. All key in helping to fill many of our rental listings before they are even hit the market!
Similar to other agencies we will list your property on the Multiple Listing Service which reaches over 13,000 agents and the tenants they represent. What sets us apart is the detailed descriptions we create for each property. This helps increase the number of showings for each rental listing and decreases listing times drastically!
Further internet marketing consist of the following advanced techniques (but are not limited to):
- Realtor.com - 82% of potential renters spend more time on Realtor.com vs. any other real estate site.
- Homes.com, Trulia.com, Hotpads.com,apartments.com.
- Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram).
- Robust websites with tens of thousands of hits (ChaseRental.com & ChaseForeclosure.com).
- Utilization of a nationally recognized property showing service “ShowingTime"
- Live tracking of the showings of your home.
- Electronic access to every showing on your property.
- Electronic property feedback from every showing.
- We place a professional Chase Real Estate “For Rent” sign on the front lawn.
The Chase Real Estate Rental Team helps each investor rent their property out with confidence. Our professional team is trained to compressively screen each applicant.
At Chase we know the screening process starts before tenants have even filled out an application. Asking simple pre-qualifying questions can reveal “red flags.” Once an applicant has viewed a property and has decided to apply, each person 18 and over will be required to complete an application... no matter who is going to be financially responsible.
This requirement helps ensure tenants do not break leases in one name ( or are not being evicted in one name ) and then sign a lease under another adult's name.
When processing each application we perform an extensive background check to qualify a tenant. Including (but not limited to)...
- National Tenancy database check.
- Cook County: Two-part application process (as required by Cook County municipal requirements).
- Credit and Criminal background checks.
- Reference check: Reference checks will begin with a phone call to the landlord and or property manager of their last/current rental/residence (and the one before that if possible). When we make these calls we will ask detailed questions to confirm the identity of the owner/landlord and the information we were provided. This step will include calling personal and or professional references provided as well; asking for an overview of their character, how reliable and responsible they are, etc.
- Screen all potential tenants through a sex offenders database.
- Verify employment through recent paystubs.
- Verify previous rental history.
- Cross-reference all information provided on the application to verify validity. Application questions are only valuable if they can be verified... For example, applicants may put down employment and or landlord information that is either completely falsified or no longer valid.
After the screening is complete; YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY! The Chase Rental Team will present you and or your property manager with a list of potential tenants and details of the applicants and answer any questions you may have; as you ultimately have the final say on what applicant is selected to occupy the property.
It's our duty to disclose that Under the Equal Opportunity Act you must not discriminate against any of the applicants based on their:
- Marital status
- Whether they have children
- Mental illness
Chase Property Management keeps your property running smoothly with our 24/7 maintenance services. The majority of our repairs are handled by our in-house maintenance department. This keeps costs down and ensures quality. We also have an extensive network of vendors that offer preferred pricing to our owners.
Chase Property Management maintenance service features include:
- No add-ons or up charges to vendor invoices.
- Convenient online maintenance requests via our website.
- Emergency repair request line.
- Easily accessible information is available from any mobile device.
- Tenants can upload images of the problem which helps facilitate the repair.
Tenants can easily submit maintenance requests online via our website. We also provide tenants with an emergency repair request line. This allows us to resolve property maintenance issues faster and keep tenants happy!
Want to protect your investment? Make sure to inspect. Property inspections protect your property from unforeseen consequences and standard maintenance issues.
Each time we receive a maintenance request, we use this as an opportunity to walk through the property to ensure that nothing has been damaged and that the terms of the lease are being followed.
Walk-through inspections are included in your property management agreement and ensure lease terms are being followed.
Chase Property Management takes the collecting of rent very seriously. Rent collection starts from the day that the tenant submits their application. If they cannot fill out an application correctly or turn in the correct documentation, this is a red flag! We try and mitigate any problems before they start.
The key to prevention is early detection... However, that said, there are going to be times that a tenant does not pay their rent. When this happens we act promptly and swiftly. We make sure they are notified and served the proper notices in accordance with the ever-changing laws of Illinois.
We have the experience and expertise to resolve these situations as quickly as possible, get the non-paying tenant out, and turn the unit over to a new tenant!
At Chase Property Management we use, Buildium, the best software available. It provides detailed statements showing the owner's income and expenses. Owners are paid by direct deposit. The system available 24/7 for property owners to view property statements, lease agreements, invoices, and any other pertinent documents.
We work hard to make sure all rent is paid on time. We have various options for tenants to pay their rent. From experience, we found it is best to stay away from checks in the mail!
We have created our own system for rent collection. We provide tenants their own online tenant portal making it simple and easy for them to pay their rent at any time... In addition to the online tenant portal, we also provide 3 or 4 other options to ensure tenants can have their rent paid on time!